Cabin Parks Hobart
Hobart is the state capital of Australia’s island state Tasmania and most populous city in Tassie. Hobart was founded in 1803 as a penal colony, and t is Australia’s second oldest capital city after Sydney. In 2008, Hobart had a greater area population of approximately 210,000 persons. Hobart is the financial and administrative centre of Tasmania, and serves as the home port for both Australian and French Antarctic operations. Hobart is well known as the finish location for the famous annual Sydney to Hobart yacht race. In Hobart and surrounding area, you will find a range of cabin park and caravan park options to suit all budgets and needs.
- Hobart’s newest tourist park, located within a few minutes from Hobart International Airport and app. 25 minutes drive from the Hobart CDB.
Hobart Cabins & Cottages Elwick
- Hobart Cabins and Cottages Elwick are located north of Hobart and is Hobart’s most central holiday park. Hobart Cabins and Cottages Elwick are set in attractive parklands, the park is relaxing with well-maintained gardens an attraction for the garden lover.
Treasure Island Caravan Park Berriedale Hobart
- Berriedale is conveniently located 10 minutes drive to the city centre of Hobart. Treasure Island Caravan Park is convenient to all the attractions of Hobart and the park is also only 5 minutes from the Glenorchy Swimming Pool and close to the showgrounds.
Discovery Holiday Parks Hobart Mornington
- Discovery Holiday Parks – Hobart East provides a range of affordable accommodation options just 10mins from Hobart CBD.
Discovery Holiday Parks Hobart
- Affordable accommodation in Hobart, ideally located in Risdon, Discovery Holiday Parks Hobart offers quality accommodation.
Seven Mile Beach Cabin and Caravan Park
- Seven Mile Beach Caravan Camping Hobart Seven Mile Beach holiday park accommodation; the Seven Mile Beach Cabin and Caravan Park offers beachside holiday accommodation at a discount price.
Barilla Holiday Park Cambridge
- Cambridge family friendly holiday park Barilla Holiday Park is a hugely popular holiday destination in Cambridge, location close to Hobart Airport and just 15-minutes from the Hobart CBD.
Richmond Cabin & Tourist Park Hobart
- Richmond Cabin & Tourist Park offers caravan park facilities at Richmond, 20 minutes from Hobart. Richmond Cabin & Tourist Park is located on the outskirts of the quaint historic village of Richmond
Dover Beachside Tourist Park
- Located approximately 1-hour South of Hobart in the Huon Valley
New Norfolk Caravan Park
- Located approximately 30 kilometres from Hobart on the Lyell Highway heading towards Strahan and Queenstown
Woodfield Centre Dysart Hobart Tasmania
- Located approximately 45-minutes drive from Hobart
Huon Bush Retreats
- Located approximately 45-minutes south Of Hobart in the Huon Valley