Apex Ulverstone Caravan Park
Apex Ulverstone Caravan ParkThe Apex Ulverstone Caravan Park Picnic Point is located in Ulverstone on the north-west coast of Tasmania between Devonport and Penguin. The park is near Picnic Point Beach and offers 18 campsites and 43 powered sites. It is perfectly located to explore the surrounding region where you can travel inland towards Cradle Mountain or explore the sandy beaches on the coast in Ulverstone, Penguin, Port Sorell, Somerset and Burnie. The Ulverstone Caravan Park is just 20 minutes drive from Devonport and the Spirit of Tasmania, and within walking distance to local shops and a short drive to the main street of Ulverstone.
Book Accommodation Ulverstone
Video Apex Ulverstone Caravan Park
Apex Ulverstone Tourist Park
The Apex Ulverstone Tourist Park offers powered and non-powered camping or caravan sites, and is set in beautifully manicured grounds alongside a beach.
- Powered Sites
- Unpowered Sites
The natural beachside setting features its own small population of penguins that come out to nest just as the sun sets on this beautiful beach. There are two locations to choose from to set up your caravan, campervan, motorhome or tent - the rustic charm of Picnic Point or the beachside setting of the Main Park.
- 104 Queen Street, UlverstoneTasmania, 7315
- Ph: (03) 6425 2935 Fax: (03) 6425 2231
- Turners Beach Caravan Park
- Abel Tasman Caravan Park
- Beach Retreat Wynyard
- Bay View Villas Devonport
- Mersey Bluff Caravan Park Devonport
- Clean amenities with showers and toilets
- Laundry facilities
- Undercover Barbecue
- Pets OK - enquire at time of booking
- Dump point
- Beach access
- Powered and Unpowered sites
- Fully equipped Camp Kitchen, TV & DVD Player
- Wood Heater and Gas BBQ
- Within walking distance to picnic ground with children’s play area.